Sunday, January 15, 2012

I wandered for about 3 hours today the other day....still confused about what is going on. hah.


 cute little shop in Algorta, my town


view of some of the homes in Algorta from the ocean















Algorta beachessss!!!











view of part of Algorta from opposite side of the beach



I went to San Sebastian to meet my friend that I met on the plane from Madrid, and it was beautiful!  At the bus station, I met a guy from San Francisco who told me all the great places to go out, but it was honestly just nice to hear English after none for like 4 days.


In San Sebastian, we went to the beach and hung out with her friends from the Netherlands and Germany.  Unreal.
the ocean in San Sebastian! 
 the ocean!                                                                   the view from kelly's apartment! love it.

In the morning, I went to a mass in a beautiful church downtown San Sebastian.  During the mass in a tiny chapel, an old man had a heart attack and I think the priest did the "Anointing of the Sick."  It was really scary, but paramedics took him away so I will never know what happened to that man.

Anyways, I am back in Bilbao, and I am ready for orientation to start tomorrow!  Can't wait to meet some Americans...I am getting desperate for English again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment