This is the video I made for my business frat for the brothers abroad. We were supposed to make a video about what we have been doing so that the pledges and the rest of chapter could see a taste of what we were doing. So, I thought I would post it on here! Pretty random, but enjoy...!
Did you die your hair.......................just wondering. Sounds like you are having fun..............i want to hear more so please update your blog soon. I miss you so much. P.S Uncle Marty says:Whazup!?
Hey, Mo! Looks like you are having even more fun!!!We missed you at Mary's graduation party!! Looking forward to you comind back! P.S Are you going to reply to my comments? Hope you do!
Hey Beaner!!! I miss you a ton! Sorry I haven't responded to your comments, I haven't been on my blog in forever. I did not dye my hair--it does look weird though I don't know why haha! I will try to update my blog soon....but things are getting super busy! It will be even more awesome in person when I get to fill you in and show you 290348702486 pictures!! haha. love you! send my love to the fam!
Did you die your hair.......................just wondering. Sounds like you are having fun..............i want to hear more so please update your blog soon. I miss you so much. P.S Uncle Marty says:Whazup!?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jilly Brunner
whoops...................i meant dye................ :)
ReplyDeleteHey, Mo! Looks like you are having even more fun!!!We missed you at Mary's graduation party!! Looking forward to you comind back! P.S Are you going to reply to my comments? Hope you do!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jilly Brunner :)
:)
Hey Beaner!!! I miss you a ton! Sorry I haven't responded to your comments, I haven't been on my blog in forever. I did not dye my hair--it does look weird though I don't know why haha! I will try to update my blog soon....but things are getting super busy! It will be even more awesome in person when I get to fill you in and show you 290348702486 pictures!! haha. love you! send my love to the fam!
Delete